San Jose CA Divorce Mediation Lawyer
Thinking About or Ready to File Divorce and Looking for a San Jose Area Divorce Mediation Law Firm That Has Experienced Divorce Attorneys & Trained Mediators That Can Help You and Your Spouse Reach a Peaceful Resolution That Works for Both of You So You Can Transition to Your New Life?
Why Choose Seabrook Law Office For Your Divorce Mediation?
- You Can Divorce With Dignity – We replace aggression with understanding and use collaboration & conversation to reach fair results.
- Proven Track Record in Out of Court Resolution Success Without Trial Litigation – While some trials are unavoidable, we are proud of our high success rate in achieving collaborative settlements, even when the odds are stacked against us.
- Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where our firm’s experience and depth of knowledge come into play. No matter how difficult your case may seem, we fight for you and pursue your best results with tenacity.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. You can count on us to give you the honest (sometimes hard) truth about what to expect on the road ahead so that you can be prepared in every way possible.
- Because Your Family and Happiness Are at Stake – Working together toward a fair agreement will help improve your family’s post-divorce interactions. This is better for your children (when applicable), you, and your ex-spouse.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what you’ve been through and we care about your well-being. You are more than just a legal matter.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – We know transparency is important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our Office is in San Jose, but we accept cases throughout the Bay area. We meet in person or virtually.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? We can provide you a 2nd opinion on your case.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5-Star rating on Google, Yelp & Facebook.
Ask Us A Question,
Tell Us Your Situation,
Or Schedule A Call
With Our Team.
Call (408) 703-1563(408) 703-1563 or fill out the short form below. We will respond on the same day if you’re reaching us before 5pm – otherwise, next business day. Don’t hesitate: We welcome your questions!
Mediation is a non-adversarial and private process designed to help divorcing spouses arrive at a settlement that works for both of them.
At Seabrook Law Offices, we are both experienced divorce attorneys and trained mediators. We can help guide you through the process to reach a resolution that helps you transition to your new life with less stress and a happier outlook than a traditional divorce.
In mediation, divorcing couples meet with a neutral mediator who guides their conversation and helps them engage in a constructive dialog. While your Seabrook Law Offices mediator is an attorney with extensive experience in divorce, his or her role is not to act as a lawyer to either you or your spouse. Rather, the mediator helps both spouses identify and resolve their respective concerns and arrive at a fair and mutually beneficial divorce settlement. Your mediator can also give you information based upon his or her experience as a divorce and family law attorney, and help you brainstorm an appropriate resolution to your situation.
Client Reviews – Seabrook Law Offices
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“very knowledgeable, and is straightforward in identifying options and recommending the best strategy”, “Paul’s guidance, dedication and savvy saved me and my family”, “not only does he have a heart, he is professional, knowledgeable and honest.”, “Paul made the experience painless and pleasant”, “my experience with him has been stellar”, “upfront and honest”, “you definitely want him on your side”, “always made time for questions and answers”, “well versed and professional with a great attitude”, “outstanding, hardworking and committed team!”, “his professionalism and dedication landed me an outcome I didn’t expect”, “excellent attorney who has helped our family immensely”, “can be counted on for superior guidance, impeccable, representation & flawless execution”, “knowledgeable, realistic, reasonable and trustworthy!”, “Paul went above and beyond to fix any issues”, “Paul Seabrook and his staff went above and beyond for my case”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Seabrook Law is proud to serve San Jose and the surrounding suburbs:
- Los Altos Hills
- Monte Sereno
- San Carlos
- Portola Valley
- Palo Alto
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our office (408) 703-1563(408) 703-1563 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.