Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Log Files
Seabrook law offices follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, seabrook law offices uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Seabrook law offices has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Seabrook law offices does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This Website uses Google Analytics
This Website May Utilize Google AdWords, Remarketing, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Custom Audiences and Potentially Other Online Advertising Services and Tactics
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin or visiting http://www.google.com/settings/ads
On Facebook, users can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting and learn more atwww.aboutads.info/choices and https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads
We may also use other 3rd party remarketing services and/or other online advertising services such as Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIN, and others.
We also may use Google’s “cross-device functionality” to show ads to signed-in google users who have chosen to enable Google to associate their web and app browsing history with their Google account, and to use such information from their Google account to personalize ads.
Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated identifiers associated with users’ Google Accounts (and therefore, personal information). Google Analytics temporarily joins these identifiers to our Google Analytics data in order for you to be shown ads of web sites like ours, on devices other than the device you used when you first visited our website. To disable this, you can do so inside your google account and adjust your privacy settings.
Data you submit to us may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll, Perfect Audience, Facebook, Google, Bing and others services) to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity. If you would like to opt out of receiving targeted advertising you may do so using the DAA (Digital Advertising Alliance) opt out link here: https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
This Website May Also Use “Call Tracking” Numbers
This website may also track phone calls made to the phone number(s) listed on its web pages or phone numbers listed in ads on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook or other platforms displaying our phone number on ads. When a caller makes a call to a call tracking number, standard callerID information is passed onto the 3rd party call tracking service and made available to us. In addition, information such as the keyword used and other information related to the ad that was clicked may also be provided to us. Callers wishing to minimize the information passed on to the service may block callerID information prior to making the call or may instead of calling, contact us using the email request form on our web site.
Customer Reviews, Testimonials and Comments
Our website may contain reviews, comments, testimonials and feedback from our clients. Any partial or full reviews appearing on our site are typically taken from actual clients who posted the reviews publicly online or provided feedback privately to us. These may include written and verbal communications. Most comments are displayed verbatim although we may correct a typographical or grammatical error for better readability but we do not change the material aspect of their feedback. Standard disclaimer: every situation and client is different, results may not be typical or guaranteed. Reviews that show dates or time frames are accurate as of the time of addition to our website but time will have passed between then and your viewing of said review(s). For websites that allow posted reviews to be edited, there is a slight chance a review has been edited by the author after our posting of said review. If we become aware that a review has materially changed after our posting of it on our website, we will update it however we do not constantly monitor online reviews for edits.