San Jose CA Child Custody Lawyer
Have a Child Custody Issue and Looking for the Right San Jose Area Family Law Attorney Who Actually Listens to Your Situation and Goals, Does Not Complicate Cases For Extra Billing, Truly Cares and Keeps Focused on the Best Interests of You and Your Children?
Why Choose Seabrook Law Office for Your Child Custody Case?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5-Star rating on Google, Yelp & Facebook.
- Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to save you time and money.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what it takes, even in extraordinarily difficult situations.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – We know transparency is important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our Office is in San Jose, but we accept cases throughout the Bay area. We meet in person or virtually.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? We can provide you a 2nd opinion on your case.
Primary Factors in Determining Child Custody
When it comes to determining child custody, the court looks to the best interests of the child. As such, the question of who will be awarded custody is largely determined based on the facts of each individual case before the court. The court will carefully evaluate many factors such as
- The child’s wishes
- The health of the parents
- Domestic violence
- Parenting skills
- Drug or substance abuse
- Stability and quality of the parent’s living environment
- The parents’ work schedules
- Location of any siblings
- The willingness and ability to support the child’s relationship with the other parent
Custody may not necessarily be granted to a child’s parent if they are unavailable or unsuitable. In these and other such situations, stepparents, grandparents, and other family members may also seek and potentially be granted custody of a child.
Client Reviews – Seabrook Law Offices
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“very knowledgeable, and is straightforward in identifying options and recommending the best strategy”, “Paul’s guidance, dedication and savvy saved me and my family”, “not only does he have a heart, he is professional, knowledgeable and honest.”, “Paul made the experience painless and pleasant”, “my experience with him has been stellar”, “upfront and honest”, “you definitely want him on your side”, “always made time for questions and answers”, “well versed and professional with a great attitude”, “outstanding, hardworking and committed team!”, “his professionalism and dedication landed me an outcome I didn’t expect”, “excellent attorney who has helped our family immensely”, “can be counted on for superior guidance, impeccable, representation & flawless execution”, “knowledgeable, realistic, reasonable and trustworthy!”, “Paul went above and beyond to fix any issues”, “Paul Seabrook and his staff went above and beyond for my case”
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm, then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you not only get through it but live a happy life after a divorce.
About Child Custody in California
When couples divorce, they need to make many important decisions and resolve certain life matters. Few issues may bear greater significance than the subject of child custody. Custody of children is an emotional, and sometimes contentious issue between divorcing or divorced spouses. The prospect of no longer living with child/children or potentially losing the close-knit relationship a parent has with their offspring can be distressing. Tell us your situation and see how we can help you with a successful resolution.
Seabrook Law is proud to serve San Jose and the surrounding suburbs:
- Los Altos Hills
- Monte Sereno
- San Carlos
- Portola Valley
- Palo Alto