Fremont Divorce Attorney for Men
Are You A Man Thinking About (Or Ready To File For) Divorce, Or Been Served Divorce Papers and Looking for a Fremont Area Divorce Law Firm That Understands The Potential Disadvantage Of Being A Divorcing Man?
Look, We Know We're Not The Only Divorce Lawyers In California, And We Know That You May Be Searching For The Right Attorney to Help You. We're Different. We Have Successfully Handled A LOT Of Men's Divorces, Probably Just Like Yours. We Do Not Complicate Cases For Extra Billing, Really Care And Keep Our Focus on the Best Interests Of You & Your Family
Traditionally, Courts have a reputation as being “Pro-Mom” in a divorce case involving Children. While generally, fathers are winning 50/50 custody with their ex-spouse today, many fathers don’t want to leave the custody of their children to chance. Our California Family Lawyers understand the disposition of fathers and can help ensure the best outcome from your divorce.
Why Choose Seabrook Law Office for Your Divorce?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5-Star rating on Google, Yelp & Facebook.
- Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – By avoiding an adversarial, destructive, and contentious divorce it costs less and you are not reducing the assets that acrimonious divorcing couples normally battle over. Our priority is meeting your needs, not running up your bill.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Because Your Family and Happiness Are at Stake – The smoother and fairer a divorce goes, the better the post-divorce interactions tend to be. This is better for the children (when applicable), you and your ex-spouse.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what it takes, even in extraordinarily difficult situations.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – We know transparency is important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our Office is in Alameda County, but we accept cases throughout the Bay area. We meet in person or virtually.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? We can provide you a 2nd opinion on your case.
Ask Us A Question,
Tell Us Your Situation,
Or Schedule A Call
With Our Team.
Call (408) 703-1563(408) 703-1563 or fill out the short form below. We will respond on the same day if you’re reaching us before 5pm – otherwise, next business day. Don’t hesitate: We welcome your questions!
Retaliatory Tactics In Divorce
A rare yet serious event that may take place in high-contention divorces is retaliation. Retaliation is frowned upon by California Judges, naming these practices as uncooperative. It does not always deter the offending party from attempting retaliation. Retaliation can come in the form of untrue allegations of marital misconduct and, in the most severe cases, misconduct against children of the marriage. This tactic can be severely detrimental to a divorce case, and unfortunately, it is often weaponized against men in the marriage, when the other spouse feels scorned. Our Experienced Family Lawyers will help clear your name and achieve the best outcome for your situation.
Certain aspects of divorce can be seen as harsher for men. Many men are either “sole earners” or the primary earner of the household, subjecting them to harsher alimony/maintenance and split property rulings. Usually, the court splits community property 50-50 in a “just and right manner.” However, fault and other factors, like unequal earning power, may be considered when dividing community property.
Aspects of Divorce & Family Law We Assist You With
Depending on whether children or involved or not, additional aspects of Divorce include the list below. Be comforted to know that we will never make any decisions on your case without ensuring you have the final word.
Father’s Rights in California
Marriage in California automatically presumes the father of a child to be the mother’s husband, so long as there is no active paternity dispute, and the husband and wife are living together as a family. This makes things significantly easier for fathers fighting for custodial rights. Even still, many fathers have to jump through hoops in some instances to get what is in the best interest of their child(ren). The worst-case scenario can see fathers being denied their visitation rights. You can prepare for this by working with our experienced and bold team to protect their reputation and relationship with your child(ren).
Client Reviews – Seabrook Law Offices
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“very knowledgeable, and is straightforward in identifying options and recommending the best strategy”, “Paul’s guidance, dedication and savvy saved me and my family”, “not only does he have a heart, he is professional, knowledgeable and honest.”, “Paul made the experience painless and pleasant”, “my experience with him has been stellar”, “upfront and honest”, “you definitely want him on your side”, “always made time for questions and answers”, “well versed and professional with a great attitude”, “outstanding, hardworking and committed team!”, “his professionalism and dedication landed me an outcome I didn’t expect”, “excellent attorney who has helped our family immensely”, “can be counted on for superior guidance, impeccable, representation & flawless execution”, “knowledgeable, realistic, reasonable and trustworthy!”, “Paul went above and beyond to fix any issues”, “Paul Seabrook and his staff went above and beyond for my case”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
About the Divorce Process in California
The following are the steps in the dissolution of marriage process. Some of these steps are not necessary in simpler and uncontested cases while all the steps may be taken in more contentious cases.
Seabrook Law is proud to serve Fremont and the surrounding suburbs:
- Los Altos Hills
- Monte Sereno
- San Carlos
- Portola Valley
- Palo Alto
- Union City
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our office (408) 703-1563(408) 703-1563 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.
Guiding You Towards a New Beginning
Seabrook Law Offices have helped hundreds of clients with their family law needs and goals. We will guide you step by step through the issues that must be addressed in divorce – including property division, alimony and spousal support, child custody and visitation, and child support – and will carefully and compassionately explain the divorce process, develop strategies to meet your needs, and discuss possible outcomes with you.
Don’t get divorced without the guidance of legal counsel. Protect your legal rights before and after separation by speaking with lawyers who can provide legal advice specific to your situation. We can help you protect your future and plan for a new beginning.