San Jose CA Family Law Lawyer
Looking for the Right San Jose Family Law Attorney Who Actually Listens to Your Situation and Goals, Is Highly Rated, Does Not Complicate Cases for Extra Billing, Truly Cares, and Can Help You Through Your Legal Issue?
Why Choose Seabrook Law Office for Your Family Law Matters?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5-Star rating on Google, Yelp & Facebook.
- Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to save you time and money.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what it takes, even in extraordinarily difficult situations.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – We know transparency is important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our Office is in San Jose, but we accept cases throughout the Bay area. We meet in person or virtually.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? We can provide you a 2nd opinion on your case.
Ask Us A Question,
Tell Us Your Situation,
Or Schedule A Call
With Our Team.
Call (408) 703-1563(408) 703-1563 or fill out the short form below. We will respond on the same day if you’re reaching us before 5pm – otherwise, next business day. Don’t hesitate: We welcome your questions!
Aspects of Family Law We Assist You With
Client Reviews – Seabrook Law Offices
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“very knowledgeable, and is straightforward in identifying options and recommending the best strategy”, “Paul’s guidance, dedication and savvy saved me and my family”, “not only does he have a heart, he is professional, knowledgeable and honest.”, “Paul made the experience painless and pleasant”, “my experience with him has been stellar”, “upfront and honest”, “you definitely want him on your side”, “always made time for questions and answers”, “well versed and professional with a great attitude”, “outstanding, hardworking and committed team!”, “his professionalism and dedication landed me an outcome I didn’t expect”, “excellent attorney who has helped our family immensely”, “can be counted on for superior guidance, impeccable, representation & flawless execution”, “knowledgeable, realistic, reasonable and trustworthy!”, “Paul went above and beyond to fix any issues”, “Paul Seabrook and his staff went above and beyond for my case”
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm, then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you not only get through it but live a happy life after a divorce.
About Family Law Issues
Family Law in California includes a wide range of legal issues involving marriage, children, and general family. Sometimes the legal issues are interrelated where multiple issues are involved at once such as a divorce that may include child custody, visitation, and more. Family Law is about helping families and individuals manage the legal, financial, and emotional issues involved in facing a new and uncertain future. It is about our legal team being human, sensitive, and empathetic to this big change that is occurring in you and your family’s lives. I’m here to help. Contact me and see how.
Seabrook Law is proud to serve San Jose and the surrounding suburbs:
- Los Altos Hills
- Monte Sereno
- San Carlos
- Portola Valley
- Palo Alto
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our office (408) 703-1563(408) 703-1563 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.