San Jose CA Divorce Lawyer
Thinking About, or Ready to File Divorce and Looking for a San Jose Area Divorce Law Firm
That Covers All the Bases, Does Not Complicate Cases for Extra Billing, Really Cares
and Keeps Focused on the Best Interests of You & Your Family?
Despite how divorce is portrayed in the movies and the horror stories you may have heard
from friends and family, if you make the right choices, it is possible to divorce with dignity.
Why Choose Seabrook Law Office for Your Divorce?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5-Star rating on Google, Yelp & Facebook.
- Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – By avoiding an adversarial, destructive, and contentious divorce it costs less and you are not reducing the assets that acrimonious divorcing couples normally battle over. Our priority is meeting your needs, not running up your bill.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Because Your Family and Happiness Are at Stake – The smoother and fairer a divorce goes, the better the post-divorce interactions tend to be. This is better for the children (when applicable), you and your ex-spouse.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what it takes, even in extraordinarily difficult situations.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – We know transparency is important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our Office is in San Jose, but we accept cases throughout the Bay area. We meet in person or virtually.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? We can provide you a 2nd opinion on your case.
Aspects of Divorce & Family Law We Assist You With
Depending on whether children or involved or not, additional aspects of Divorce include the list below. Be comforted to know that we will never make any decisions on your case without ensuring you have the final word.
Contested and uncontested divorce including mediation
High net worth divorces
Child visitation / custody
Alimony / spousal support
Parents' and grandparents' rights
Division of assets / property allocation including litigation
Separation and property settlement agreements
Premarital (prenup) agreements
Domestic partnership agreements
Qualified domestic relations orders
And other family law matters
Client Reviews – Seabrook Law Offices
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“very knowledgeable, and is straightforward in identifying options and recommending the best strategy”, “Paul’s guidance, dedication and savvy saved me and my family”, “not only does he have a heart, he is professional, knowledgeable and honest.”, “Paul made the experience painless and pleasant”, “my experience with him has been stellar”, “upfront and honest”, “you definitely want him on your side”, “always made time for questions and answers”, “well versed and professional with a great attitude”, “outstanding, hardworking and committed team!”, “his professionalism and dedication landed me an outcome I didn’t expect”, “excellent attorney who has helped our family immensely”, “can be counted on for superior guidance, impeccable, representation & flawless execution”, “knowledgeable, realistic, reasonable and trustworthy!”, “Paul went above and beyond to fix any issues”, “Paul Seabrook and his staff went above and beyond for my case”
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm, then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you not only get through it but live a happy life after a divorce.
About the Divorce Process in California
The following are the steps in the dissolution of marriage process. Some of these steps are not necessary in simpler and uncontested cases while all the steps may be taken in more contentious cases.
Preparing to File for Divorce
Filing for Divorce
Serving the Divorce Papers
Responding to the Divorce
Settlement (Agree to Terms and Division of Property)
Final Dissolution of Marriage
Seabrook Law is proud to serve San Jose and the surrounding suburbs:
- Los Altos Hills
- Monte Sereno
- San Carlos
- Portola Valley
- Palo Alto