Fremont Alimony Lawyer
Divorced Or Divorcing And Looking For A Fremont Alimony Law Firm That Patiently Explains Your Options, Is Focused On Your Well Being, Plans For Your Future Happiness, All While Protecting Your Lifestyle?
Why Choose Seabrook Law Office For Your Spousal Support Case?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5-Star rating on Google, Yelp & Facebook.
- Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – By avoiding an adversarial, destructive, and contentious divorce it costs less and you are not reducing the assets that acrimonious divorcing couples normally battle over. Our priority is meeting your needs, not running up your bill.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Because Your Family and Happiness Are at Stake – The smoother and fairer a divorce goes, the better the post-divorce interactions tend to be. This is better for the children (when applicable), you and your ex-spouse.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what it takes, even in extraordinarily difficult situations.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – We know transparency is important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our Office is in Alameda County, but we accept cases throughout the Bay area. We meet in person or virtually.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? We can provide you a 2nd opinion on your case.
Ask Us A Question,
Tell Us Your Situation,
Or Schedule A Call
With Our Team.
Call (510) 800-8288(510) 800-8288 or fill out the short form below. We will respond on the same day if you’re reaching us before 5pm – otherwise, next business day. Don’t hesitate: We welcome your questions!
Primary Factors in Determining Spousal Support
There are a number of factors that are considered in the process of determining the amount of a spousal support award. While the Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines are advisory, the court is not required to strictly adhere to them. If the court chooses to deviate from the guidelines, however, it is required to document the reasons for doing so.
Whether a spouse is entitled to support is dependant on a number of factors, such as:
- Length of the relationship
- The age of the spouses
- The income of each party
- The earning capacity of the spouses
- The needs of the spouses
- The ability to provide support
- The number of children
- The care of the children
- Each spouse’s contributions to the relationship
- The roles of each spouse during the relationship
- The standard of living established during the relationship
- Ability of a spouse to become self-supporting
Client Reviews – Seabrook Law Offices
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“very knowledgeable, and is straightforward in identifying options and recommending the best strategy”, “Paul’s guidance, dedication and savvy saved me and my family”, “not only does he have a heart, he is professional, knowledgeable and honest.”, “Paul made the experience painless and pleasant”, “my experience with him has been stellar”, “upfront and honest”, “you definitely want him on your side”, “always made time for questions and answers”, “well versed and professional with a great attitude”, “outstanding, hardworking and committed team!”, “his professionalism and dedication landed me an outcome I didn’t expect”, “excellent attorney who has helped our family immensely”, “can be counted on for superior guidance, impeccable, representation & flawless execution”, “knowledgeable, realistic, reasonable and trustworthy!”, “Paul went above and beyond to fix any issues”, “Paul Seabrook and his staff went above and beyond for my case”
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm, then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you not only get through it but live a happy life after a divorce.
Alimony & The Financial Impact of Divorce
The financial impact of divorce can be minimal to substantial. And affluent spouses risk losing more in a divorce. Increasingly, women are paying spousal support and/or child support to their ex-husbands especially when the wife is the primary breadwinner in the house. There are many factors that can affect the type and amount of alimony you may be eligible to receive or be required to pay. And when amounts are contested, things can get complicated quickly. Therefore, it’s important to work with the right law firm who has navigated these waters many times to ensure you get a fair result.
Seabrook Law is proud to serve Fremont and the surrounding suburbs:
- Los Altos Hills
- Monte Sereno
- San Carlos
- Portola Valley
- Palo Alto
- Union City
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our office (510) 800-8288(510) 800-8288 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.