Fremont Lawyer for Narcissist Divorce
Thinking About Divorcing a Narcissist, and Looking for a Fremont Area Divorce Attorney Who Actually Listens to Your Situation and Goals, Is Highly Rated, Truly Cares, and Can Help You Through Your Already Tough Situation to Settle Your Divorce Without Crazy Complications, Unnecessary Delays and Added Stress?
Going through a divorce is never easy, but divorcing a partner that suffers from a personality disorder such as narcissism can be far more difficult. Individuals can fall anywhere on the narcissism spectrum and range from simply exhibiting narcissistic traits to a clinically diagnosed narcissistic personality disorder. Call us and see how to get out happy if you married a narcissist.
Why Choose Seabrook Law Office For Your Divorce?
- Because Your Family and Happiness Are at Stake – Narcissist divorces are different. The smoother and fairer a divorce goes, the better the post-divorce interactions tend to be. This is better for the children (when applicable), you and your ex-spouse. While this may seem impossible now, we have lots of experience with narcissist divorce situations.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5-Star rating on Google, Yelp & Facebook.
- Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – The best way to deal with a narcissistic spouse during a divorce is to listen to your legal counsel. Our team has experience handling these cases and can use their insight to help you protect your legal rights.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what it takes, even in extraordinarily difficult situations.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – We know transparency is important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our Office is in Alameda County, but we accept cases throughout the Bay area. We meet in person or virtually.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a divorce lawyer? We can provide you a 2nd opinion on your case.
A narcissist does not like to lose. Therefore, it is in your best interest to work with an experienced divorce lawyer who knows what to expect from a narcissistic spouse. You will need the support and guidance of someone who can force a narcissist to expose their true nature in court.
Ask Us A Question,
Tell Us Your Situation,
Or Schedule A Call
With Our Team.
Call (408) 703-1563(408) 703-1563 or fill out the short form below. We will respond on the same day if you’re reaching us before 5pm – otherwise, next business day. Don’t hesitate: We welcome your questions!
Shield Your Children
With their compulsive need to win, narcissists often try to manipulate their children. They will not hesitate to use the children as part of their game, trying to score points and getting them to doubt you.
Kids feel the stress and strain of divorce. They may feel particularly vulnerable during this time, making them susceptible to attempts at alienation. Your goal is to shield your children as much as possible.
Your attorney or a family counselor may offer some tips on the best way to protect your kids from your spouse’s manipulative tactics.
Client Reviews– Seabrook Law Offices Divorce Mediation
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“very knowledgeable, and is straightforward in identifying options and recommending the best strategy”, “Paul’s guidance, dedication and savvy saved me and my family”, “not only does he have a heart, he is professional, knowledgeable and honest.”, “Paul made the experience painless and pleasant”, “my experience with him has been stellar”, “upfront and honest”, “you definitely want him on your side”, “always made time for questions and answers”, “well versed and professional with a great attitude”, “outstanding, hardworking and committed team!”, “his professionalism and dedication landed me an outcome I didn’t expect”, “excellent attorney who has helped our family immensely”, “can be counted on for superior guidance, impeccable, representation & flawless execution”, “knowledgeable, realistic, reasonable and trustworthy!”, “Paul went above and beyond to fix any issues”, “Paul Seabrook and his staff went above and beyond for my case”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
About the Divorce Process in California
The following are the steps in the dissolution of marriage process. Some of these steps are not necessary in simpler and uncontested cases while all the steps may be taken in more contentious cases.
Divorcing A Narcissist? Contact Seabrook Law Offices In Fremont, California
At Seabrook Law Offices, we focus our efforts on helping parents protect their children through divorce.
Divorce is a difficult time for kids. With your level of emotional distress and pain, you may have a hard time focusing on your children. Our knowledgeable, empathetic team understands the struggle. We’ll give you the guidance you need to divorce the narcissist in your life and achieve a reasonable settlement.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our office (408) 703-1563(408) 703-1563 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.