Are you going through a divorce and looking for a Child Custody Attorney who promises honesty, a commitment to provide whatever you need, and uses experience and knowledge of the law to achieve the best possible outcome? Contact Seabrook Law Offices in San Jose for personal and undivided attention.
Why Choose Seabrook Law Office?
- DYI Divorce Course – Seabrook Law offers an attorney -led DIY divorce course.
- Personal Experience – Has personal experience with going through the divorce process.
- Treats Clients with Respect – Seabrook Law Office treats each client with respect, support, and provide personal attention.
- Helps Clients Navigate Divorce – Seabrook Law Office helps clients navigate through the challenging process of divorce.
- Helps End Fear – Seabrook Law helps end the fear and confusion of divorce.
- Specializes in Family Law – Seabrook Law specializes in family law, including divorce, child support, custody and visitation.
Ask Us A Question or Request
Call (408) 703-1563(408) 703-1563 or fill out the short form below will usually respond within one business day and often the same day. Don’t hesitate. Your questions are welcome!
Child Custody Attorney Mission Statement
Having been through a divorce and understanding what our clients are going through, Seabrook Law Offices in San Jose have Child Custody Attorney who have knowledge of the law and can offer support to their clients as they move through the divorce process. We can help guide you through the process and offer an attorney-led DIY divorce course.
How Does It Work
If you are facing divorce, now is the time to seek legal assistance. As a law firm specializing in family law, Seabrook Law Offices provide honesty and commitment to meet our clients’ needs, support, and respect. While we can’t promise your divorce will be painless, we can promise to move through the process as quickly as possible, saving you money and time.
Real Clients & Real Reviews Seabrook Law Offices - San Jose
Seabrook Law Offices has experienced Child Custody Attorney who guide clients through the difficult decisions they must make when facing divorce, especially when children are involved. We have helped people all over San Jose leave our office with a plan and peace of mind.
- Child Support
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Spousal Support
- Attorney-led DIY divorce course
How To Get Started
We can offer support to you as you navigate the divorce process. We can also help with child suppport, custody, and visitation. When you are ready to schedule a consultation, please call (408) 703-1563 or complete the request a consultation form and we will give you a call to schedule.