Get the help you need!
Seabrooks Law offices offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers and support professionals. We aspire to attract, develop and retain talented legal professionals in the field of family law.
We are seeking highly talented people who can demonstrate an accord with our values. In return, we offer a dynamic and diverse environment in which people can build a long and fruitful career and have their success rewarded.
Seabrook Law Offices provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Minimum of 2 years with MS Word, Gmail Suite, Adobe Acrobat
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Answering phone and performing client intake and scheduling consultations
- Reviewing documents with clients when necessary
- Processing payments from clients
- Scheduling meetings/organizing calendar
- Responding to client emails and phone inquiries
- Other tasks that may arise
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- On-the-job training
Mon- Fri 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Our Practice Areas
Family Law is among the most challenging areas of practice. Along with…
While divorce is stressful for a myriad of reasons, two stand out: finances…
Seabrook Law Offices the Personal Injury Specialists.
We will try our…